I am SO excited to give ya'll this book! I've used my copy many a times to help me host a great party, so I HAD to give ya'll the same great ideas.
Williams-Sonoma always has the most special items and gifts, in fact, my sister-in-law wanted me to giveaway their AWESOME "meatball griller." I can't remember the details exactly, but it was something like a contraption to hold your meatballs in place so you could grill them. *gadgets* he hee. But, cool idea nonetheless.
Ya'll are going to LOVE the pictures in this book too! Every time I read through the book, I feel like calling up my friends and throwin' together a little shindig!
But then I just flip through the book instead - cozy on my couch, and maybe whip up some potato salad.
Now ya'll hurry up and tell me about the first party you throw with ideas from this book!
Ok, here are the rules for the giveaway:
Giveaway ends this Saturday May 28, 2011, around lunchtime.
1. Follow the Hill Country Cook on Facebook (see left hand column of blog under Follow Me)
2. Share this post on Facebook, Twitter, or emailing to 10 of your friends.
3. Leave a comment on this post with SOME way for me to get a hold of you!!
***Note: Many people leave a comment on the post but don't leave a way for me to find them!
- You can include your email and *spell* the @ symbol to avoid spam
- You could include your email on the blogger profile which is attached to your comment
- Or, you could leave your last name and I can find you through Facebook (least reliable)